We are looking for prominent survivor leaders from 54 African countries to
be part of the biggest survivor coalition in Africa against human trafficking
Who We Are
We are African survivors of different forms of human trafficking working together to educate, advocate for victim rights and inclusive policies, and empower and partner to eradicate human trafficking from the African continent for good.
How We Work With Other Survivors
The African Survivor Coalition believes that survivors of human trafficking are the experts of their experience and should be the ones leading the way for communities and agencies engaging in any anti-human-trafficking work.
Who We Are Looking For
African survivors who are at the forefront of ending human trafficking in Africa
Get connected to a resilient community of survivors, participate in trauma-informed programs and training, and receive information on networks, resources, funding, and community.
By joining us, expect the following.
- Grow and develop personal and professional leadership capacity
- Participate in global high-level discussions on anti-human-trafficking topics
- Engage in regional and national activities on human trafficking in Africa
- Take part in digital and cultural advocacy actions, including national campaigns with survivor voices at the forefront
- Join educational webinars on trauma-informed advocacy
- Receive guidance on story sharing and advocacy
By joining us, you are saying:
You have experienced any form of modern slavery or human trafficking and would like to grow together with survivor leaders in Africa.
For example, you might have experienced force, fraud, or coercion in any form of labor, including the sex trades or other criminalized economies. You might have been commercially sexually exploited as a child or engaged in commercial sex while a minor.
Members can access after attending a two-hour onboarding training:
- Google group for discussion (Full Members only)
- Monthly meetings (Full Members Only)
- Members-only interactive training and professional development (Full and Associate Members)
- Working groups. (Full Members Only)